Skip to main content

How to fix Missing DLL files errors on Windows 10 PC


How to fix Missing DLL files errors on Windows 10 PC

INRODUCTION

Comments

  1. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.부산출장아로마
    울산출장아로마
    서울출장아로마
    인천출장아로마
    세종출장아로마
    서귀포출장아로마

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very thankful for the effort put on by you, to help us, Thank you so much for the post it is very helpful, keep posting such type of Article.
    Wing FTP Server Corporate Crack
    IDM Crack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular

The Experience I had by participating to the Inspire 2020

I  participated to the competition named Inspire 2020.I got a chance to receive a vast knowledge about Coding and they gave me some advices for How can I Improve my coding skills.Inspire 2020 is a strength for technological knowledge. Inspire 2020 is a good chance for Children. Inspire 2020 have  different categories. Such as Embedded Systems Video Clips/ Animated Cartoons Computer Applications E-Books Blogs Development Digital Posters  Are Some of them............

How to Install Windows 10 on Virtualbox

How to install Windows 10 in a virtual machine You will need: Install VirtualBox 5.0 or higher Installation media for Windows 10 (ISO or DVD) Step 1: Set up a Windows 10 VirtualBox Start by opening VirtualBox and clicking on the “New” button. Pick a name for the VM as well as the type and version. You’ll be able to choose between a 32-bit and 64-bit install. I advise you to stick with 32-bit if you don’t have a lot of RAM. On the next screen, you’ll have a chance to configure how much RAM that the Virtual Machine will be allowed to use. The default is 1GB, which is the minimum amount of RAM for Windows 10. I went ahead and gave it double that amount for the sake of performance. Configuring the HDD, you have to pick “Create a virtual hard disk now”, assuming you don’t have one created previously. You can leave the next two screens at their default settings since they work just fine with the new OS. I highly advise you to stick with a dynamically allocated virtual hard disk, since ...